Angel Portal Ecosystem Project, a home-grown smart city ecosystem features
#TarlacCitySmartCity: The City Government of Tarlac under the leadership of Mayor Cristy Angeles fulfills the first ever smart city in Region III dubbed as TARLAC CITY: Angel Portal Ecosystem Project, a home-grown smart city ecosystem with the following features:
- 1. Citizens Registration Application
- 2. Medical Assessment and Reporting Tool
- 3. 911 Emergency
- 4. Health Record Management
- 5. Disaster Monitoring and Early Warning System
- 6. Payment Portal for application, processing and submitting documents and play for taxes, government clearances and permits.
- 7. Traffic Management System to capture moving and non-moving violation
- 8. Smart Campus as response to distance learning
- 9. COVID-19 Contact Tracing
The realization of this project is through the collaborative effort of the City Government of Tarlac under the leadership of Mayor Cristy Angeles and the Sangguniang Panlungsod of Tarlac. City Ordinance No. 041-2020 or the “City of Tarlac’s Smart Angel Ecosystem Ordinance” was enacted by the Sanggunian Panlungsod of Tarlac sponsored by Coun. Vlad Rodriguez that provides for the duties & responsibilities of the City Government and the Barangay Council with regard to the implementation of the project, including its strict compliance with the Data Privacy Act.#MagkaisaBawatOrasSamaSama
good job mayora!